Anthony A. Giannini Jr. is Of Counsel with Pannone Lopes Devereaux & O’Gara LLC and a highly skilled and experienced attorney in the areas of administrative law, real estate development, and municipal law. Attorney Giannini is a member of the firm’s Corporate & Business and Government & Legislative Strategies Teams. In addition to his practice, he served as a Providence Municipal Court Judge for 25 years dealing with various issues involving municipal law. Attorney Giannini also serves as an arbitrator in litigation and business disputes and has considerable experience in the area of contract negotiation.
Attorney Giannini has a J.D. from Suffolk University Law School, B.A. in Accounting from Providence College and is admitted to practice in Rhode Island. He has served as Chairman of the Providence Civic Center Authority, Deputy City Solicitor for the City of Providence and as a member of the Board of Directors of the Rhode Island Red Cross and several other nonprofit organizations. Attorney Giannini is also a Past President of Metacomet Country Club, a former Vice President of the Rhode Island Golf Association and a former member of the Golf Foundation of Rhode Island, which supports golf for inner city children.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate & Business
- Government & Legislative Strategies
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Real Estate Development, Licensing and Permitting
- Rhode Island, 1983
- U.S. District Court District of Rhode Island, 1983
Honors and Awards
- Lifetime Fellow, Rhode Island Bar Foundation
- Justinian Law Society
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. – 1983
- Providence College, Providence, Rhode Island
- Major: Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rhode Island Bar Association, Fellow
- Rhode Island Bar Foundation, Lifetime Fellow
- Justinian Law Society
- Municipal Court Judges Association
- Represent clients in the areas of administrative law, real estate development, and municipal law.
- Arbitrator in litigation and business disputes and in the area of contract negotiation.
Receive Our E-News
“What is extremely unique about PLDO is that they are great lawyers who actually care about me and my business. They make me feel as if I am the most important client in the firm and I am certain that all of their clients feel the same way. ”
President, The Droitcour Company