Employment Law Counselors And Advocates
Employers throughout New England and elsewhere recognize Pannone Lopes Devereaux & O’Gara LLC as one of the most experienced law firms in the area of labor and employment law.
Our attorneys offer a complete range of employment law advice and services, including:
- Sexual harassment defense
- Discrimination claims
- Wrongful termination
- Enforcement of non-compete agreements
- Drafting and review of employment contracts
- Development of human resources policies and procedures
- Document retention policies
- Litigation involving fringe benefits, compensation claims, employment contracts and alleged employment law violations
- Union dispute resolution
Much of our employment law practice involves the provision of advice and consulting services designed to facilitate compliance and avoid legal problems. To this end, our lawyers develop best practices for corporations and nonprofits, conduct training sessions and help HR departments develop sound employment law policies.
Resolving Disputes Before All Regulatory Agencies
When an employment law dispute does arise, we assertively defend the interests of our clients before all regulatory agencies, including the National Labor Relations Board, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Rhode Island Commission for Human Rights and other venues.
On The Cutting Edge Of Employment Law Developments
Our employment law team possess advanced degrees and have extensive experience in all aspects of employment law. They stay in the forefront of rapidly changing developments in the field, including corporate e-communication policies, use of social networking in the workplace and other matters.
Practice Area Attorneys
Receive Our E-News
“What is extremely unique about PLDO is that they are great lawyers who actually care about me and my business. They make me feel as if I am the most important client in the firm and I am certain that all of their clients feel the same way. ”
President, The Droitcour Company
> ATTORNEY SEARCH
Further Resources And Information
- Major Ruling by NLRB Threatens Enforceability of Severance Agreements
- Rhode Island’s New Wage Law – Pay Equity Presentation
- Rhode Island’s New Wage Law – Are You Ready?
- Cybersecurity Enforcement Risks For ERISA Plan Sponsors
- Labor and employment law update 2020: What is next?
- Rights of Workers in the Burgeoning Gig Economy
- New Rhode Island Law Requires Employers to Provide Paid Sick Leave