Rhode Island – October 12, 2022 – Pannone Lopes Devereaux & O’Gara LLC (PLDO) is pleased to announce that several attorneys have been named to the 2022 Rhode Island Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists. PLDO attorneys selected as Super Lawyers include:
- William P. Devereaux, Principal (Civil Litigation: Defense)
- Matthew A. Lopes, Jr., Principal (Criminal Defense)
- William E. O’Gara, Principal (Employment & Labor Law)
- Bernard A. Jackvony, Of Counsel (Estate and Trust Litigation)
PLDO attorneys recognized as Rising Stars include:
- Patrick J. McBurney, Partner (Land Use/Zoning)
- LaTri-c-ea McClendon-Hunt, Senior Counsel (Alternative Dispute Resolution)
- Rebecca M. Murphy, Partner (Estate and Probate)
- Benjamin L. Rackliffe, Partner (Business/Corporate)
Super Lawyers is a peer review rating service of outstanding lawyers in each state who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement in their practices. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in each state are selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers list. Attorneys named as Rising Stars represent no more than 2.5 percent in each state and must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less.
For information about PLDO, visit www.pldolaw.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.